Build Asset Management, LLC (a/k/a Build Asset Management and/or GetBuilding.com) is an investment adviser registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Registration of an investment adviser does not imply any skill or training. Build Asset Management does not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your legal or tax professionals for specific advice.
Disclaimer About Representations of Investment Performance
Build does not guarantee any minimum level of investment performance or the success of any index portfolio, index, mutual fund, stock, bond, option, or any other investment strategy. Past performance does not guarantee future results. There is a potential for loss in any investment, including loss of principal invested. All investments involve risk, and different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk. Investment recommendations will not always be profitable. No representation is being made that any client account will or is likely to achieve profit or losses similar to those shown in actual strategy performance. Impacts of federal and state taxes and trading costs are not included in the results of investment portfolio or investment returns. Neither Build nor its management purport that presentations or the information included on this website or Build marketing materials is all-inclusive or provides that which a prospective investor may desire. No representation or warranty, express or implied, is or will be given by Build Asset Management, LLC, or any of its management, advisors or any of their respective agents, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information presented on this website, these contents, or the information or opinions contained herein.
Morningstar reclassified the strategy on May 28, 2021 as Intermediate-Term Core Bond. As a result, the strategy now reflects the Bloomberg Barclays US Agg Total Return, LBUSTRUU as the primary benchmark. Prior to May 28, 2021, the strategy observed the S&P Target Risk Conservative Index, SPTGCUT as the primary benchmark.
DisclosuresRegarding Composite Performance Reporting of Indexed Risk Control Strategies™
Conservative Indexed Risk Control Composite
- Conservative Indexed Risk Control Composite strategy- The Fund invests in fixed income securities and long-only call options on the S&P 500TM Index and/or its member constituents. The fixed income assets of the Fund may invest in investment grade fixed income securities—including U.S. Treasury and agency bonds, corporate bonds, mortgage-backed securities, commercial mortgage-backed securities, and asset-backed securities. The Fund is expected to maintain a dollar-weighted average duration of under 6 year. The Fund utilizes an option overlay to provide exposure to positive returns in US Large Cap equities while establishing a known level of maximum downside risk exposure
- Standard & Poor’s Target Risk Index Series is comprised of four multi-asset class indices, each corresponding to a particular risk level. The asset class mix is determined once per year through a process designed to reflect the overall opportunity of the markets represented, adjusted for specific risk levels. Each index is fully investable, with varying levels of exposure to equities and fixed income
Calculation of Performance Returns
- Return is a time-weighted rate of return which is the compounded growth rate of the value invested over a given period regardless of the amount invested and is unaffected by significant cash flow at any given time which is linked geometrically.
- Gross-of-fees reflect performance returns net of trading cost.
- Net-of-fees reflect gross of fees performance returns less actual investment management and trustee fees for CIT
- Administrative fees account for less than 1bp and is not included while calculating Net-of-fees returns. Administrative fees include, but not limited to, pricing cost, exchange listing fees, custody fees or any other administrative cost. Supplement information would be provided upon request.
- Returns less than one year are not annualized.
- Management fees range from 0.25% – 0.65%. Management fee schedules are dependent on account type or fund structure and may vary based on minimum investment thresholds.
- Other fees may apply and are not included in the range of management fees charged. Other fees may include, but are not limited to, acquired expenses, administrative expenses, trustee fees, legal fees, accounting fees, or other non-management fees.
GIPS Compliance and Verification Status
- Build Asset Management has not been independently verified and is not claiming GIPS compliance.
- The performance quoted represents past performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
- All values in the performance calculation system are rounded to the first decimal point for reporting purposes